Monday, July 30, 2012

Busy Life

It's not a very good excuse for not writing on this blog for almost 6 months since everyone has a busy life, but I just find other things to do in my downtime.  The school year finished up the week before Memorial Day weekend, so we went right from busy school year to vacation at Disney World to camps for Kaitlyn and swim team for Lauren, which meant daily visits to the pool for Alexa and me.  Then there was a week up in Baltimore, and we were back home for the annual July 4th celebration in our neighborhood.  We had 3 weeks home before heading up to Bethany Beach, DE for a week at the beach with my entire family.  We just got back, and I can't believe that we have 2 weeks until all 3 girls start school.  Lots to do before then, but that is a quick synopsis of our summer.  I will go more in depth in other posts.

No comments: