Alexa and I are heading down to Siesta Key next Saturday, and we are both so excited. Alexa keeps getting her bathing suits out of the drawer to put them on and is always pointing to her summer dresses. At least she will get some wear out of them soon. I have also been asking her who we are going to see, and she is getting better with the names. She always says Nana (or Grandma), Papa and Sawyer (pronunciation is something that I am not sure of, but I know who she means). Alexa would then also say Chelle, but no after all the other names that I would ask her about. Just this past week, she has started saying Alicia, Kate, Erin and Mark, so hopefully she will remember everyone's names when she sees them.
As for me, I got a haircut 2 weeks ago, but I don't think it is good for the beach since it is pretty short, but I love the change. I also had my 1st pedicure yesterday, so thank you Mimi for watching the girls for a few hours. Now I just need to buy a new bathing suit and pack and we will be all set for our 8 hour drive. Yes we are driving down, and I am hoping that Alexa will sleep the 1st half, and then I just have to deal with her for the last 4 hours.
As for the other 2 girls, they get to stay home with their daddy and enjoy some fun time with him. Kaitlyn and Lauren wish they could go to the beach, but they have school, so we are taking them to Clearwater in June for some beach time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment