Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What to Post?

Even if it has been 6 weeks since my last post, I am still having a hard time figuring out what to post. There has been so much happening that it is so hard to narrow it all down. It also makes it hard to remember all that has happened as well.

Kaitlyn has been enjoying her 2nd grade and getting ready for her 1st Communion. It's unbelievable that she will be celebrating in on Saturday, May 8th, but I have to remember that the time is flying by and to enjoy it as much as possible. Kaitlyn loves to read and will spend most of her free time reading books. She also loves it when she we go to the library to find new books, so I am hoping the other 2 are just as excited about reading. Kaitlyn is also taking tennis lessons right now and seems to be enjoying them, but I am not sure if it is the tennis or the other girls she likes more though.

Lauren has been talking about her birthday for the past month or 2. I can't wait for it either, but that is so we can stop hearing about it. She has asked for a surprise party and also one at Monkey Joe's, an inflatable jump place, so she is getting Monkey Joe's to make it easier on us. Lauren has also been such an emotional girl these last few weeks. It is hard to figure out if it is age, tiredness or what, but mornings are crazy since she hates to go to school and leave me, but then the afternoons come and she hates to leave school and go home. Lauren loves climbing trees and exploring new things. She also has never met a stranger, including a little boy she met at the playground the other day. She ended up disappearing on me, and I was just starting to get worried when she appeared and told me that she went to his house to get a drink (without telling me). We ended up having a chat about strangers and never going places without telling me. Then she comes to see me 5 minutes later asking if she can go back to his house. Hopefully, she will learn or I will not be able to give her any leeway with anything.

Alexa is the usual 2 year old that has older siblings. She gets into anything and everything and doesn't think that she has any limits. She also feels that she can do everything that her sisters can do. Even though she always is testing and stressing me out, I have to laugh and smile at her when she looks at me and says in her high-pitched voice "wait for me", "please", "thank you", "excuse me" or so many other things. Alexa also likes to do everything by herself, so most things take forever.

Well that was a short recap on each of the girls. I will try to add other little things when I can.

No comments: