Alexa has changed and grown so much in the last month. I can officially say that she is a walker. She has been taking steps for a while, but just the past few days she has started to stand up once she falls down instead of staying down and crawling. She is always laughing and smiling and such a joy to be around. It is so amazing to think that she is already 11 months old, and I really don't have a baby anymore. So sad, but so exciting to see her grow and explore everyday.
With us moving, we even had a garage sale and got rid of all the baby things. Most of the good clothes had already been sent to Alexa's new cousin, Sawyer. She is definitely getting into everything, what with all the half-filled boxes laying around and the newspapers for the bottom of the boxes.
Alexa was such a trooper all those days of us looking for houses. We would go at least once a week and she would doze between houses, so not much of a morning nap. Now she has a little break and then that to look forward to again after the new year.
I love this picture as Alexa loves to make all different kinds of noises, and she had just been doing it and got all slobbery.
Time just flies that I can't even remember everything that has happened in the last month with Alexa. She has started the game of dropping things off her tray during any of the meals. She also loves to climb up the stairs and disappear from us in no time. Hopefully I will start updating a little more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment