Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lauren


Lauren is such a crazy and amazing girl. She is like a whirlwind that zooms through your life most days, especially when she gets on the telephone and tells whoever everything that is going on in 15 seconds. Then she says goodbye and I love you and gives the phone to me to laugh about with whoever is on the phone.
Lauren has also started saying "you aren't listening to me", which is always fun to hear since I probably haven't been. I guess once we get into the rental, then I am going to need to spend a lot of good, quality time with her.
Lauren has also mastered a 5+ puzzle that she loves doing over and over. She keeps saying that she needs help with it, but she just wants someone to sit with her.
Lauren also was sent home from school with the class pet, Franklin, the other weekend. She was so proud and excited about having him, but then would just forget about him after a little bit. She also had no desire to sleep with him and said that he just wanted to sleep on the floor.
Lauren loves to play hide-go-seek lately, and it is so funny when she hides in the same boxes every time, especially when we are standing right there when she goes to hide.
I am starting to think that Lauren is also growing up a lot more because we aren't having nearly as many time-outs as we were for a while. There are still lots of power struggles, but they are getting better.
Lauren is also so independent, or at least as compared to Kaitlyn. Lauren zipped up her sweatshirt for the 1st time yesterday and was so proud of herself. She even wanted to zip up Kaitlyn's because Kaitlyn doesn't always like to try. We keep saying to Lauren is just going to do most things before Kaitlyn, such as riding a 2-wheeler. There is just such a difference between the 2 of them that I wonder what Alexa will be like.

No comments: