Well we have moved into our rental house and getting organized. It will still be crazy until we find the house that we want since I haven't and don't plan to take everything out of the boxes. We are just going to manage with what we have out. We did manage without a dryer for a week, but that was just fixed, which is always a good thing when you have 5 in the house.
The girls are excited to have 2 playrooms, one downstairs with bigger things for Alexa and one upstairs with a TV and small toys that we will try to keep away from Alexa, but that will be hard. Alexa has been just walking around getting into all the boxes and cabinets that don't currently have the baby locks on them and going to crawl up the stairs, which now has a gate.
Alexa has been having a tough time sleeping lately, and we were wondering what the problem was since it could have been the new home, new teeth, an ear infection or anything else. But I took her to the doctor Saturday morning and it was an ear infection, so she seems to be doing much better with her medicine. Kaitlyn also seems to have a little cold, so she is home sick today.
I need to go get the girls lunch, so I will try to add some pictures late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment