Monday, October 4, 2010
Wish Upon a Star
Tonight, we went to some friends' house to have pizza and see another friend from out of town. On the way home, Kaitlyn saw some stars and decided to Wish Upon a Star. It was the cutest thing since I thought she would go silent during her wish, but she didn't. I couldn't hear most of it since she was whispering, but she did say that she wished to have all of her good wishes come true. Then she said something about $100 and her friends, but I didn't hear that fully. Kaitlyn then ended her long list of wishes by reciting Wish Upon a Star, then said Thank You and Amen. Yes, I am not sure how amen got added to this, but maybe it is her way of talking to God. Too cute to listen to, but I do wish that I could have heard everything she was saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment