Monday, August 15, 2011

School Days Are Here Again!







Yes that is right, unreal as it sounds, but summer vacation is over and school has begun. The girls are both excited and a little sad, but I am thrilled to get back on a routine and looking forward to some alone time. I think I was the most excited though since I can't wait to into stores all by myself again. So much easier and quicker! We had a great summer, with lots of pool time, fun vacations and some good time together, but it is always good to get back to all the schedules and learning. The girls have been fighting a little more each day, so they were ready, even if they didn't think so. Alexa was a little sad to see her sisters get on the bus this morning, but I think that was because she wanted to get on the bus with them. 2 years can't come soon enough for her, but she was excited to start going to gymnastics again today. 2 more weeks and Alexa will be back in school, and then I really won't know what I will do with all of my time!

No comments: