Lauren is always saying the funniest things, but I seem to forget if I don't write them down, which is usually. Today, I decided to do it before I forgot. After dinner, Kaitlyn was working on her homework, so I started asking Lauren some spelling words. I then remembered that Lauren had brought home a sheet to work on writing down her spelling words, but it was only half down. There were 4 lines for her to write each of her 10 words, but she had only done 2 lines of them. So I asked her to write them each down 1 more time. Lauren responded by saying that she won't go to 2nd grade if she wrote them down again since her teacher only told her to write them 2 times. She kept repeating it over and over again. I was finally able to have her write 5 of the words down, and then she said she was SO tired. Then she immediately said she would do the other 5 words.
This may not sound very funny reading it, but it was hilarious hearing Lauren talk about not going into 2nd grade if she did more work. She also has 8 more months of 1st grade, so I hope she isn't already worrying about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment