Going through all the pictures helps me to remember all of the things that I never mentioned. One of which was my trip to Charleston with my mom, Michelle, Erin and Alicia. We had a great time and this is the only picture I got with most of us. On the 1st night, after an amazing dinner my sisters and I went to a wine bar, and Erin became besties with the couple on the left, who were on a trip celebrating their 1st anniversary. The man in the middle was the owner of the wine bar. Great trip, lots of amazing food and drinks, and some of the best companions I could ask for, excluding my sister Kate.
3 days after I got back from Charleston, Bill flew to Zurich for work, so my mom, sister Kate and niece Maeve came to visit. We had a great time together, and the girls all loved meeting and holding Maeve. I was really impressed with them all. Maeve is such a sweet baby, and we can't wait to see her again soon.
The girls all had a great time on Halloween, of course. They loved getting all the candy. Such a difference a year makes, in that last year, Alexa would stop after every house and try to eat a piece of candy, but this year, she was intent on getting to the next house for more candy.
Here is Lauren riding a horse at a friend's birthday party. Our old neighbors moved to a new house as well and bought
a house with a stable and lots of land, so they bought a horse for their daughter's 6th birthday. The girls had a great time riding the horse and getting a hay ride.
One of the things that I have been wanting to do for the past few years is climb Kennesaw Mountain, which was a battle site from the civil war, hence the cannon. We were finally able to do it on a beautiful fall weekend. The girls didn't love climbing it as much as I did as they were exhausted, but they did love the run down.
Here is a family picture on Thanksgiving day at my parents' house. I got a new camera, which I have been waiting for years to get, so we might as well start using it for our portraits.
Here is Alexa pouting and Sawyer laughing at her. Actually, they had a great time together, but this was near the end of our visit together, and they were starting to have their moments. A little jealousy between them both.
Here is Kaitlyn at her Christmas chorus concert. They all did a great job. Kaitlyn is really enjoying herself in chorus.
Alexa celebrated her 4th birthday on December 3rd. It is amazing to believe that we don't have a baby anymore. Time has surely flown by in these past 4 years! She is so funny in that every time she sees any clothes that are 3s, then she says that we need to send them to Sawyer since she can only wear 4s now.
We had breakfast with Santa at our church again. The girls don't love the breakfast, but it is a great way not to have to wait in long lines for Santa at the mall. Alexa did not want to sit on Santa's lap, but she was quite fine sitting right next to him.
Here are the girls on Christmas Eve in their beautiful dresses from Grandma and Grandpa. Thank you very much! They were anxiously awaiting Santa Claus.
No comments:
Post a Comment