I really can't believe that it has been 3 months since I last posted something. Time just flies by for us. I didn't try to write something a month ago, and after an hour and almost all set to post, I lost everything and gave up for the night (and the month)!
The girls are all doing great and loving school. Lauren is in 1st grade and loves both her teachers and has lots of great friends. She is trying really hard to start reading and is really enjoying math.
Alexa is having a great time in preschool, but would love to be in school with her sisters and go everyday. Alexa is starting to get really bossy, and I am not sure if it is being the 3rd child and making sure she isn't forgotten or what, but we are struggling to get it under control.
Kaitlyn is having a great year in 4th grade. She is so much happier than last year, so it makes things easier for me.
Bill seems to be loving his new job, but is struggling with all of the travel. We seem to manage fine here, but he finds it tough to be away from the girls, almost every week. I do have some days when I am not too happy and stressed out with the girls, but nothing a beer or glass of wine can't cure.
As for the holidays, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas. For Thanksgiving, we drove up to Baltimore to spend a week with my parents, Erin, Mark, Sawyer, and Isla and a few days with Michelle and Alicia. We had a great time at the aquarium and an art museum. The highlight on my trip was going to the Baltimore Ravens-SF 49ers game Thanksgiving night with my dad, Erin, Mark and Bill. We sat in 2 different boxes and the 2nd was perfect since it was huge and at the 50 yard line. Thanks Dad!
The month of December flew by with lots of shopping and looking at Christmas lights. Christmas Eve was a quiet (somewhat with 3 girls) night at home with Mimi and Kiki. We did go to mass before they came, which was miserable with Alexa talking throughout and not sitting still. Christmas morning was pretty loud and crazy, but the girls all seemed to be quite happy. No big gifts, just too many little ones. My sisters all quite amazed because the girls do not go downstairs until waking us up and having Bill go down 1st to set up the camcorder. Yes, it is 1 thing that they do actually listen to us about! We then went over to the Heath's house for a wonderful dinner and night with all of them.
So after 3 months, that is all to report. Actually I will post this and then do a separate post with pictures from this time, so I don't lose everything again. I also hope I don't wait another 3 months to post again!
No comments:
Post a Comment