We have been running all over the place and spending tons of time at the pool. So I just haven't had much time to update this, and I haven't been able to download pictures (yet again). It is so weird to think that the 1st day of summer is tomorrow, yet we have had summer break for almost a month. Something is just wrong with that, especially when school starts before the middle of August.
Alexa is pretty much sitting up now, that is until she falls over reaching for a toy. Then she just rolls and turns her body any which way, so she is all over the place. She doesn't realize it, but she is looking forward to spending 1 1/2 weeks alone with her Nana and Papa and Aunt Alicia. She definitely will be spoiled and won't know what to think with all of the quiet at their house.
Lauren is loving swimming. She wears a vest, so I won't have to worry if I am with Alexa, but she is kicking and moving her arms all the time. We just need her to stop drinking the clean pool water. Last week Bill and I took Kaitlyn and Lauren to Six Flags, and they both had a blast. Lauren loved all the rides, even the small, family roller coaster that Kaitlyn was afraid to try.
Kaitlyn did finally swim in the swim meet last week and again this week, so we are so proud of her. She is definitely one that we are going to have to push to try anything, but once she does it she usually loves it. This included Splash Mountain at Six Flags, but we couldn't push her to try the fast roller coaster.
Sorry this is so short and probably muddled, but I need to get to a few more things tonight. Hopefully I will be able to update again soon and add some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment