Sorry that it has been so long that I have written. Time just seems to pass by these days. Unfortunately, I have been just as bad about taking pictures, so there haven't been too many lately. Hopefully, I will get better again.
We have a big, adorable troublemaker in the works. If this month is any indication, then Alexa may turn out more like Lauren than Kaitlyn. Alexa just seems to get into everything lately. She learned how to lock and unlock the dishwasher. If she gets the chance, then she proceeds to start unloading the dishes, which wouldn't be bad if they were always clean or if they were plastic and not glass or sharp! Alexa also loves to go into every cabinet in the kitchen, which we don't have the safety locks on any since this is a rental. We did have 1 for under the sink, but she could take it off from day 1. Alexa also loves to search in the garbage, both in the kitchen and upstairs in the bathrooms. What fun! Also anytime Kaitlyn or Lauren seem to leave any little toy or pencil or whatever isn't safe for babies, Alexa always seems to immediately get a hold of it. She also loves my desk drawer, so all the envelopes, papers, clips and everything else is up top, so it is just a mess. Alexa has also started to climb down the stairs, so she may disappear on me if I am not paying attention. There are so many more things that I am forgetting, but the best part of all this is Alexa always seems to have her toothy grin on her face as if she is laughing at us and knows that she shouldn't be doing these things.
I think parents seem to forget these things or try to remember all the good times. One of the best is when you ask for a kiss, Alexa will now lean her head in and open up her mouth. The kiss may be all wet, but it is still wonderful. Or the other day, when I can home from being away for a few days and Bill was heading into work, Alexa gave him 5 hugs in a row. It was so wonderful to watch and for him to receive.
No comments:
Post a Comment