Friday, January 30, 2009

Wii


Bill decided right after New Years that the family need another present, so he went out and bought a Wii. It has really brought out different personalities in 2 of our daughters. Kaitlyn is showing that she can be very competitive. She loves to play tennis and has some great shots. Kaitlyn has also mentioned that she wants to play real tennis to get better for the Wii. I think it should be the other way around, but whatever works. It will be interesting to see if she can now hit the ball a little better. She will also play boxing, bowling and golf, but tennis is definitely her favorite.


Lauren, on the other hand, is probably a little too young for the Wii. She has tried all of the sports, but only lasts a few minutes and then she is done and will just watch. She does love the boxing and then there is a dance afterwards, which is so funny to watch. As for golf, I don't think that we will be taking her out to a course anytime soon because she has the weirdest swing imaginable.


Bill and I will play some with the girls but don't play too often yet. We haven't bought any other games, so that may change when we do. There is a fitness challenge on there to guess your age. Bill did it first, and I laughed when it said he was 38. Well I should have known better because the first time I did it, it said I was 63! I tried to do it again, but only 1 per day. She when I did it again, it showed that I was 28, much better!

No comments: