Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kaitlyn's 1st Bloody Nose

Last night was not so pleasant in our house. It started out great with a good dinner, and then the problems began. I had just started the dishes, when there is a bang and Kaitlyn is on the ground with Alexa on her back. Kaitlyn decided to give Alexa a piggy back ride, but I guess, she wasn't strong enough because they were on the ground immediately. Kaitlyn hit her nose on the hardwood floors and started screaming. Shortly, blood started coming out and she screamed even more when she saw it. Meanwhile, Alexa is crying as well, because she hit her mouth on Kaitlyn head. Alexa also wants my attention because it is all on Kaitlyn.

I finally get them both somewhat calm, when I hear Bill yelling at Lauren. It appears that Lauren was sticking her hand in our new fish tank and trying to drink the water. She has to have been doing it for a while since water level has been dropping with no leak in sight. Yes, pretty disgusting, but nothing out of the ordinary for Lauren, since everything seems to go in her mouth. While Bill is yelling at Lauren for this, Kaitlyn sneezes and a bunch of blood from her nose comes out, so she starts flipping out and crying again. It was wiped away and no worse for the wear.

I thought that Kaitlyn might have a black and blue mark on her nose this morning, but it is really faint, so most people wouldn't realize that it is there.

No comments: