Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Alexa


Alexa is my crazy 2 year old. 1 minute she is my little angel, the next she is grumpy, miserable and getting into more trouble than I thought possible. Part of the problem is that I don't have eyes in the back of my head and that I have 2 other girls to help and watch out for, but Alexa seems to know when the perfect time is to get into things that she shouldn't. Instead of playing in the toilets, she has moved on to the sinks and the soap. Always good to be clean, just not everywhere, including her hair.




Alexa still loves reading books, and it is usually the same ones over and over, but we know this phase will end someday. One of her favorites is Frosty the Snowman, and she loves to sing it with us as well. Alexa also loves to dance and wave her arms around and also playing Ring Around the Rosy. She is always asking for baby shows, and screams no when I try to put on Sesame Street, Barney or Dora. Luckily we have Comcast On-Demand, or I don't know what I would do. Alexa also loves all of her dolls and is always pushing them around the house or making sure they are in their beds. She also loves to look at old pictures and is always saying "Alexa" for any baby, even if they aren't her and we try to correct her, she will not listen. We got a digital picture frame for Christmas, and the girls all love to look at all of the pictures, especially Alexa.
I am sure I am forgetting things, but hopefully this will be easier to post with a new computer. I also hope to post some more pictures, but we have been bad about taking pictures lately.

No comments: