Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh the Joys of Tired Children

Monday, November 1st, started out so well. Kaitlyn was already up and getting dresses when I went to wake her up. She was all excited because her teacher is coming off maternity leave today. Lauren took a little tickling and other stuff to get her up and moving, but once she was moving, she was still in a good mood. I was thinking that this would be a great morning, even if they were a little tired from being out a little late last night.




Then we came downstairs for breakfast, and Kaitlyn found out that I hadn't made her lunch for the day. She is one girl that thinks the more she pouts, screams and yells, then she will get what she wants. So we pretty much had to carry her to Bill's car and the screaming didn't end. Then Lauren started screaming because Kaitlyn's yelling hurt her ears. I was quite happy that Bill was driving them this morning because I wasn't sure if Kaitlyn would even get out of the car to head in to see her teacher.



Then there was Alexa. She woke up at 8:45am and was in a great mood. She enjoyed some shows while I got some things done around the house. When I said that it was time to turn the TV off, Alexa went ballistic. Nothing would console her. So I just ignored her, and she finally quieted down after 15 minutes.


Moods can change so quickly that it is amazing.

No comments: