Yes we finally found out what has been ailing us and it is 5th Disease. Thursday Lauren got a rash on her arms that spread to her legs by Friday. She also had little pimply, red bumps on her bottom, so we were all confused and didn't have a clue about what this could be. Little did we know, but it is the same thing that Kaitlyn and I had last week, just we had different symptoms. This is just a virus, so there is nothing that we can do, but wait it out for the next few weeks. I am also hoping that Alexa doesn't get it. We also have no clue where it came from, but I just hope that we don't pass it on to anyone. So if anyone is wondering, this usually starts out as rosy cheeks and then becomes a rash on just the arms and legs for kids. It affects the joints in adults. As for Lauren's bumps on her bottom, I think that was just a yeast infection, since Lotrimin seems to be clearing that up, and I forgot to mention that to the doctor this morning.
I am still waiting for my doctor's office to call with my blood work. However, it will be interesting to hear what they have to tell me, and then funny to be able to say that I had 5th Disease.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We think Sarah had Fifth Disease this past week. I guess it is crossing state lines :) I, too, am waiting on my blood results, since apparently it is on the list of things they don't like PG women to catch. Hope everyone is well now.
Post a Comment