Kaitlyn and Lauren have been spending this past week at our neighbor's house, which has been perfect for me. It is 1-4pm, which is right when Alexa naps. Jessica is 13 and this is her 3rd year running a camp for the neighborhood kids. Monday, they made bird feeders. Tuesday was water day, so they decorated towels. Wednesday, they baked cupcakes and took them to the fire station. I am not sure what they are doing today or tomorrow, but I am just enjoying some quiet time. Kaitlyn and Lauren have been having a great time and enjoying meeting some more of our neighbors!
I was really hoping to get a lot of cleaning done this week, but that just hasn't happened. I have gotten a few errands done, which is so much easier with just 1 child.
Once again, I haven't had a chance to download pictures lately, but I will try to soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment