Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sick Days

The past week and a half have not been the easiest on me. Last Tuesday I woke up with a splitting headache, and I couldn't do anything all day. It lasted through until Friday, which worked out since we went up to Lake Lanier that day. Then Sunday night I went to bed with my neck starting to hurt, and I woke up barely able to move my neck. I could barely drive a car since it hurt to turn, but I managed. Then Tuesday and Wednesday, the pain went into every muscle in my body. I was afraid lifting Alexa out of her crib since I felt that I was going to drop her. Walking down stairs hurt. Lifting plates into the cupboard or the microwave hurt. I just couldn't do anything. I did finally go to the doctor on Wednesday to see what is going on. They just took some blood and will let me know when they know anything. My head also started hurting again as well. Luckily, I woke up today feeling a little better and not so sore or tired. Although the pain has moved on to my fingers. So I am hoping this pain started from the top and is now moving out of my body!

I was actually able to do some cleaning, which is always good. Now if I can only get in the mood to cook some dinners! It is just scary not knowing what this could be or what is going to happen next. Kaitlyn has also been complaining that her head and body hurts as well. So hopefully this is just a virus and we are on the road to recovery. I really just want to start doing things again since it feels like we have been captive in our home for the past week and a half, except for this past weekend!

No comments: