Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Alexa

Previously, I was always trying to write about each of the girls, so they all get their time, but I got away from it. I figured that I need to do updates on each of them. So I will start with the one who doesn't always get forgotten, but is sometimes the last priority. Alexa is my crazy little 21 month old. She seems to have gotten louder in the last few weeks. I am not sure if that is so she isn't forgotten or she can be louder and heard over her sisters or even that she is proud of all the new words she keeps learning and saying, but she will not stop shrieking/yelling.

Alexa is also now so proud of herself since she now knows that her name is Alexa, so she says Alexa and points to herself and then proceeds to point at whoever is by her and say their name. She has also been going to the potty alot at night before bed. She is starting to realize the concept, but I don't think we are there just yet. Another thing Alexa loves to do is read books. I will be sitting on the couch and she goes to get some books, not just a couple, but about 5 trips to the book container, so she has more than she will usually sit still for. If both Bill and I are both around, then she will go from one to the other of us and keeping bringing books back and forth, not always sure who she wants to read to her or who she wants to kiss up to.

Alexa also loves to go in my closet and wear all of my shoes around. I am not sure how she walks around in some of the heels, but she has never fallen. She also loves to dress up with all of the princess outfits that we have, even if they are way too long on her. She is also always walking around carry purses or trying to get into mine.

This house is also so big that I have a hard time finding her, especially when she is getting into things that she shouldn't be and not making a sound. She is getting so big so fast that it is amazing how the time has flown by and she is going to be 2 before I know it.

No comments: