Lauren is my adventurous 4 year old. She is always trying to go off on her own and climb trees or explore something new. She is also looking forward to her 5th birthday, and it just can't come soon enough.
Lauren starts swim lessons next week, and she is so excited. Hopefully this will prod her older sister into trying it again, but I don't think so. Lauren is always talking about doing play dates with anyone and everyone, even kids that she just meets. She also loves to be praised and told that she is doing such a good job at something, whether it is being good or cleaning up or whatnot. I just wish I could praise Lauren more, but she likes to press her luck with almost everything.
Lauren loves wearing dresses all the time now. Previously, Lauren always wore jeans or leggings, and Kaitlyn would wear dresses and skirts, but now it is the reverse. Lauren also loves wearing something new and asking if I bought it just for her. Little does she know that Kaitlyn has worn most of those clothes before. I wonder at what age will she realize that they were Kaitlyn's old clothes?!
No comments:
Post a Comment