Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Alexa's Toothy Grin

All day today, Alexa has been giving me this amazing and funny grin. I wasn't exactly sure where it came from. It could be that she just realized if she did that she could make anyone smile, but I think she already knew that. Then I realized that 2 more of her top teeth just popped through, so it must be that she is feeling those teeth or just so happy that the pain from them is finally gone. She now has a total of 6 teeth, and hopefully, a stop to all of that drool that keeps flowing out of her mouth. I tried to get a good picture of Alexa's grin. The picture didn't come out like most of the grins she gave today, but I thought it was still pretty good.



Today Kaitlyn had her girl scout meeting. Since I am a co-leader, I went with Alexa, while Lauren went to play with 3 other sisters at the other co-leader's house. When I went to pick her up, I asked how Lauren was, and she said that she was like an Energizer Bunny. It wasn't very surprising to hear, but always funny to hear from another parent, especially one of twins. The other mother said that in order to get rid of some of her energy, I could buy a hamster wheel or something like that! What would Lauren think if Santa brought that for her, but I just don't know if anyone makes one big enough for her! She is gymnastics 1 day a week, so I may need to up that or put her in different things everyday.


Monday was Lauren's final day of gymnastics for this fall season. So the parents get to go in and watch the girls perform, and they are all so excited. They were on all of the apparatuses, but Lauren seemed to enjoy the constant movement the most. Lauren has improved so much, but she still does need to work on her listening and obeying skills, as she seems to be in her own world half the time. All the girls loved getting their own ribbon at the end.




This picture was from the other day's Breakfast with Santa. Sorry but no pictures of Kaitlyn or Lauren in the shower!


No comments: