Lauren didn't make it to her last day of school before winter break. She woke up at 1am coughing and came in bed with us. Then all of a sudden, she jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, but half way there she decided to throw up right in front of my sink. Not very much fun cleaning that up in the middle of the night, but Bill got that lucky job while I put Lauren back to bed. I was a little worried that she had a bug, which wouldn't have been good timing right before Christmas, but that day, Lauren was as happy as a clam, so I think she just got rid of a bunch of mucus. Unfortunately, she missed her party and Christmas singing, but better to be safe.
Kaitlyn had a great last day and was so happy to have her friend Katie over that afternoon. Lauren was going to have our old neighbor, Emma, over as well, but that couldn't happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment